I think I hit the jackpot on this recipe. My husband is a cauliflower hater and always rolls his eyes if I decide to try to put cauliflower on his plate. He’s so spoiled 😉 When I pulled this out of the oven he hesitantly tried it (totally not expecting to like it) and he was happily surprised. Something about the caramelly ghee taste combined with the basil just tastes like magic. My favorite part about it? It is so versatile and can be paired with so many different types of meals!
Why even bother with cauliflower? Cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and fiber giving it an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and digestive boost.
First things first, gather that hunk of cauliflower and chop it into florets.
Gather your melted ghee (or fat of choice), sea salt, and dried basil….
Pour that golden magic over the cauliflower….
Sprinkle the sea salt and dried basil over the cauliflower and stir to combine…
Bake at 450 degrees for 15-18 minutes and ENJOY!
golden hunks of deliciousness…
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop cauliflower into florets (large bite sized pieces) and put on baking sheet
- Melt brown butter ghee (or fat of choice), and pour over chopped cauliflower
- Sprinkle sea salt and dried basil over cauliflower and stir to combine
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15-18 minutes stirring halfway through