I love all stone fruits but peaches are divine. As much as I love a big peach crisp, there is something wonderful about a dessert portioned for two. Top it with a scoop of dairy free vanilla bean ice cream and you’ve got a real winner on your hands. I have been enjoying this AIP peach crumble like none other and I know you guys are going to love it too.
First gather those beautiful peaches and slice them up!
Next, sprinkle your peaches with maple sugar, arrowroot powder, and lemon juice.
Next, combine tigernut flour, cassava flour, tigernut oil, palm shortening, maple sugar and vanilla bean powder.
And sprinkle evenly over each peach mixture
Bake at 350 degrees in a rimmed baking sheet for 30 minutes or until peaches are soft and topping is golden.
ENJOY! This recipe pairs SUPER well with this dairy free vanilla bean ice cream!
- Filling Ingredients:
- 2 medium ripe peaches
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoonlemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple sugar
- Topping Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons tigernut flour
- 2 tablespoons cassava flour
- 1 tablespoon tigernut oil *
- 1 tablespoon palm shortening
- 1 teaspoon maple sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut peaches in half, quarter them, and then cut those pieces in half again (giving you 16 pieces per peach)
- Mix cut up peaches with arrowroot powder, lemon juice, and maple sugar, stirring to combine
- Divide peach mixture between two 10-ounce ramekins
- Combine topping ingredients: tigernut flour, cassava flour, tigernut oil, palm shortening, maple sugar, and vanilla bean powder. Mixing with a fork or your hands to crumble together.
- Divide topping mixture evenly over each peach filled ramekin
- Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until peaches are deliciously soft and the topping is golden.
- Enjoy with vanilla bean ice cream for an extra decadent treat!