One of the hardest things about eating healing food is how much time the cooking process can take each week. We all know that eating nutrient dense foods is the way to go, but what do you do when time is tight and takeout sounds so tempting? Enter AIP Batch Cook!
As many of you know, I am a huge proponent of batch cooking and use it on a weekly basis. Following the autoimmune protocol, batch cooking is the only way I can survive. Because really, who has time to cook each and every time they need to eat? Mickey from Autoimmune Paleo has launched a fantastic program that will help YOU be a batch cooking master. Want to know more? I thought so 🙂
The AIP Batch Cook program offers:
- An incredible guide to cook an entire week’s worth of food in just two 2-hour sessions!
- This time includes chopping, cooking, and cleanup! Bonus—it’s coconut free if you have an alternate solid cooking fat available!
- Simple to prepare and delicious meals that the whole family will love
- Step by step video cooking tutorials
- Join Mickey in her kitchen and cook along side her in real time as she instructs you each step of the way how to cook delicious food.
- Printable grocery lists for each batch cooking session to make your grocery store trip painless and stress free
- Printable chop lists to prepare for each cooking session
- Printable tool lists so that you can make sure you have all the necessary kitchen tools to be successful
- Don’t worry, no wonky tools are needed! Everything is fairly basic 🙂
- Tutorial videos to help you learn how to make kitchen staples like bone broth, rendered solid cooking fat, and even kombucha!
- All of the recipes used are compliant for the strictest phase of the autoimmune protocol which means—no grains, beans, legumes, dairy, eggs, nightshade vegetables, nuts, seeds, sugar, food additives or chemicals! Score!
I thought I had my batch cooking regimen down until I saw this program. Mickey makes the process so simple and easy to follow along and I feel so much more prepared to maximize my time in the kitchen with this program. I love how she shares little tidbits of her knowledge throughout the cooking process such as sourcing quality protein, fat soluble vitamin info, and the importance of seafood in the diet. Plus, as part of this program you gain access to some great resources such as where to get quality bone broth, cooking tools, and AIP snacks. Mickey has covered it all and I just know you will love it! The investment for this program is $67 but as a part of the program launch, it is only $47 until April 30th! Don’t miss out on this great resource! Click here to become a batch cooking pro! 🙂